Chronicle of a Stem Cell Transplant (and on through to the other side)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Summer Highlights (not the kind that go in your hair, cause, um, I don't currently have any...)

Well, as my stay at Casa VGH draws ever nearer, I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pictures from this summer (it was a bit of a doozie..!)

Last long hair picture with Kirsten and Lissa on the boat formerly known as the Bee-Jay.

Really, what can I say about this one? The damage is done.

Marsha's beautiful Henna before her wedding.

The girls at Point Roberts.

My lips were blue 15 seconds prior to this picture being taken. Thank you, Tara, for the sea rescue...

Toesies (Part II)

This is the latest mandela at Robert's Creek which I felt compelled to stand in the middle of. We took more pictures but I either look too much like Ian's little brother or his young lover (not that there's anything wrong with that...) to post them.