Chronicle of a Stem Cell Transplant (and on through to the other side)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Party in the PET Scan Machine

So, having my scan rescheduled until MY BIRTHDAY wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Guess I'll be wearing those antlers after all. I'm just happy it hasn't been bumped until next year, despite that only being next week.


Here I am at the Cancer Agency, bright and early


Ian trying to access the truck this morning

Thankfully, I got to celebrate a few days earlier with some mehndi and wine. Somebody was thinking!

The pattern is drawn

Hands

Taped up and kickin' it old school (this helps the henna set)

Unmasked

Also, another present today. The Lions Gate Bridge photo that we took the other day was selected as the BBC website's "Picture of the Day" today.

Neato!