Chronicle of a Stem Cell Transplant (and on through to the other side)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunshine, Swedes and Solstice

Summer is upon us!

Although, you wouldn't know it judging by the weather in Vancouver the last few days. I returned to clouds and showers after a great time out on Kalamalka Lake Saturday and wonderful visits with my sister, in-laws, and Josefine, Chad and Erik.

I also had a chance to celebrate Swedish Midsummer's Eve in Armstrong at Josefine's parents. Notice the rainbow (always a good sign...)


The table is set for pickled herring and Schnapps...Skol!


This is right before we danced around the, um, maypole...


I'm still feeling great and have loads of energy. I have a CT scan scheduled for Thursday that will indicate the current state of affairs with my body; however, I don't want to attribute too much importance to the results (unless, of course, I am in remission).

Whatever is happening, things are good.