Chronicle of a Stem Cell Transplant (and on through to the other side)

Friday, July 03, 2009

On We Go

Ok, so, I still don't have a complete picture of what my recent CT revealed as all my go-to people are away.

However, the results are good enough to continue on the trial and, really, at this point, that's all I care about. I will have my third dose of SGN-35 this afternoon.

Apparently, in terms of the size of the various areas of disease, there were only minor changes, some slight increases and some decreases. Initially, I felt disappointed with these results as it was really hard to imagine that such a dramatic improvement in my physical symptoms would not coincide with an equally significant decrease in disease.

Regardless, these are still early days so I like to think that the Hodgkin's is indeed suffering a slow and painful death...(followed by a not-so-pleasant descent into Hell).

Shame about them flames.