Chronicle of a Stem Cell Transplant (and on through to the other side)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blame Game

You: I thought this blog was about cancer.

Me: It is.

You: So why do you keep complaining about the Olympics?

Me: Because they are responsible for cancer.

OK, maybe not, but it's nice to have a scapegoat. Can't find a parking spot, blame the Olympics. Nothing to wear, blame the Olympics. Out of butter, blame the O...

You get the idea.

What do you blame the Olympics for? Late fees at Blockbuster? Your toddler's tantrum? Fido's fleas? Jon & Kate + 8?

Let me know what you blame the Olympics for and I'll post the replies in a future post.

email: kirstennotkristen@hotmail.com

Oops, I almost forgot one...Not being able to find the start of the toilet paper roll. I definitely blame the Olympics (and Oprah) for that.