Chronicle of a Stem Cell Transplant (and on through to the other side)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Left Finger

...is the only means I have to type these days.

I seem to have inadvertently given myself tendonitis in my right hand and elbow and have to rest them.

Then how are you writing this? you ask.

Actually, I am making my mom type this out for me. Say hi, mom.

Hi, this is Kirsten's mom.

OK - this is Kirsten again. My mom has stage-fright and can't perform just now.

Just wanted to leave a note that I won't be responding to emails very quickly these next few weeks, so bear with me. I can still dial, though, so the phone is a good option.

I continue to maintain a decent level of energy after last Friday's treatment. My cough, however, seems aggravated lately by all the damp weather here, so I am slowly re-introducing the concept of cough drops after last year's near-choking incident.

The Fisherman better be my friend.